CALLING ALL INFORMATION AND DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES FUNDI’s
Join our Team of innovative educators and help us design cutting-edge tools for learning. We’re a progressive company with an inclusive culture that thrives in open communication, attention to detail, creativity, and strategic thinking. Our team members are collaborative and driven to succeed.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a difference, GenEx is the place for you!
We like taking on challenges that push us to expand our skills and capabilities. If you’re excited by the opportunity to learn and grow, we want to hear from you!
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our Team.
This role is ideal for experienced educators looking to take the next step in their careers.
1. Create Content
Create full course material and content, in accordance with the ATHE qualification objectives and framework, to be utilised as asynchronous online course material within the GenEx Sí International Access Programmes.
Revise and maintain the content standards to meet the ATHE requirements.
2. Provide support and guidance to the Generation Education and GenEx Associate centres.
Answering questions and providing subject advice and support. (E-mails/MS Teams/SIS support)
Facilitating the sharing of resources between Associate centres.
Create a platform/forum for course/subject discussion.
Identify and communicate subject-related professional development opportunities.
Arrange and run Course/Subject Cluster meetings and discussions between GenEx Associates.
3. Quality assurance with regard to the qualification expectations.
Keep abreast of any qualification updates and industry changes, adapt course content accordingly and communicate with the Instructional Design team at the GenEx Associate centres.
Review qualification results across GenEx Associate centres. Flag any concerns and provide feedback to the Head of Academic Integrity and Head of Associates.
We expect you to:
- Be accountable
- Team player
- Detail orientated
- Deadline driven
- Interact professionally
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3-year Computer Science degree
- At least 2 years of professional experience as an Information and Digital Technology Expert, or relevant experience within the Information and Digital Technology space
- Strong Computer Science and programming fundamentals
- Exposure to the facilitation of course content and tutoring
Let’s talk about life @ GenEx
- We offer a market-related, Total Remuneration Package
- Get to know the other extraordinary minds during regular social events and out-of-office activities (think games day, think quizzes, think good times).
- Healthy discounted staff meals
- Discounted school fees for children attending Generation Schools
- You’ll work on the latest tech, of the latest tech.
Closing date: 1 February 2023