Cambridge Associate Status
Cambridge Associate powered by GenEx
GenEx is a Cambridge International Associate. We confer Cambridge accreditation to educational institutions globally.
By becoming a Cambridge Associate Centre, your learning centre becomes a part of a world-renowned gold standard, helping students and educators become more confident, responsible, innovative and engaged in the world.
A GenEx Associate Centre has access to:
- Registration as a Cambridge International School
- Guidance on Quality Assurance & Offering High-quality Teaching/Learning
- Cambridge Examination Support & Administration
- Cambridge Teaching and Learning Resources, Support and Training
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Access to our Dedicated GenEx Helpdesk
- Joining a Global Network of Schools
- Support and Advice for Management, Educators and Students
Express your interest and apply to become a registered Cambridge Associate Centre.
After applying, an appointment is arranged at a convenient time to conduct an approval visit to your institution.
Once all requirements are met, your institution will be registered as a Cambridge International School and a GenEx Associate Centre.
Start your application!
To successfully progress through the Cambridge pathway, students must write their exams at a registered Cambridge School; this also applies to students studying through blended learning methods or entirely online. It is left to the school’s discretion whether they are prepared to accept these private candidates.
We’ve made finding a registered Cambridge school easy and accessible
We have various associate centres registered as Cambridge International examination centres that allow private candidates, those registered with GenEx and those registered elsewhere.
For more information on our Cambridge offerings, contact us today.